In town on vacation?
Make the most of your trip with a shopping trip to Ridgmar Mall.
Ridgmar offers the Shopping & Dining Visitors Rewards coupon book to out of town guests. Stop by the Guest Services Desk to pick up yours today.
Are you an International Visitor?
Tax Free Shopping Ltd. is a tax redemption center where international tourists can receive a tax rebate on their purchases at Ridgmar. For more information contact the site directly at (214)682-1149 or visit the website http://taxfreetexas.com/.
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL TRAVELERS…before leaving Texas and the USA, SAVE by receiving a refund of the Texas Sales Tax paid on purchases in Texas!
International Visitors, to qualify for a Texas Sales Tax refund the following documentation must be presented at any TaxFree Shopping location:
- I-94 (White or green card in your passport).
- U.S. Visa (If required for your country) or foreign voter picture identification card.
- Boarding Pass/Flight Information (e-tickets are acceptable) showing your journey from Texas to the foreign country in which you reside (including any stops). If driving out of Texas and the United States no flight information is required
- Original sales receipts and purchased items.
- ALL Purchased Items MUST be seen by the Tax Refund Center Associate.
- Emailed, Reprinted, or photocopied receipts are not acceptable for export except for internet purchases as supplements. Please visit our website FAQ for more details.
** TIP: Ask the retailer for a Duplicate Receipt on important purchases for your records. TaxFree Shopping must keep the original receipts in order to process your refund.
- Items must be purchased in Texas within 30 days of departure.
** TIP: TaxFree recommends that visitors purchase items within the last two weeks before departure to allow for processing time.
- Purchases must be taken with you when you depart Texas and the USA.
- A minimum of $10.00 of Texas Sales Tax per store location is required.
** TIP: Multiple receipts from the same physical store location can be grouped together to make up the $10.00 minimum requirement. Organize your receipts to help speed processing.
US Citizens & Residents exporting goods out of Texas & the US are eligible for a Texas Sales Tax refund. Documentation requirements may be different for US Citizens/Residents. Please visit our website FAQ section or contact us for the latest requirements.
TaxFree Shopping Ltd, a Texas Customs Broker, will process your Texas sales receipts and refund your tax dollars, less our processing fee. Not all stores participate in our refund program. Please visit our website for the latest list of participating stores and the most up to date refund information.